Tuesday, April 01, 2014

A Free Translate Tool


Hi All~
I really have been wrestling with my part of the puzzle.
I am mounting a campaign to flood outwardly from a broad English language based operation to an international one.
So this is a call from me to you to play with me. Just play with me.
Since the Channelers from Star nations have found their way to this site, the fastest growing spiritual social networking site on the Web right now, we have the advance guard so to speak. The Sword of the Spirit for a Lightworker is the electronic word and page. We are the Light brigade of this now time if you follow me here.
So I believe it behooves us all to use Widgets and apps and geeky speak to cross borders with our New Earth communiques.
I am simply going to put more on my own pages as a matter of course now. We need to facilitate the heavenly/earthly fusion of communications a "World that works for everyone" and we have been assured we already have all the tools and materials we need to accomplish this. So let's help Wes Annac and bloggers and channelers and teachers and video artists and musicians here get their inspirational and important messages out to all the nations as rapidly as possible.
It's GO time! Time for practical, applied, concerted effort on all our parts. Peace, momking
Here is the code:
setTimeout(function(){{var s=document.createElement('script');s.type='text/javascript';s.charset='UTF-8';s.src=((location && location.href && location.href.indexOf('https') == 0)?'https://ssl.microsofttranslator.com':'http://www.microsofttranslator.com')+'/ajax/v3/WidgetV3.ashx?siteData=ueOIGRSKkd965FeEGM5JtQ**&ctf=True&ui=true&settings=Manual&from=en';var p=document.getElementsByTagName('head')[0]||document.documentElement;p.insertBefore(s,p.firstChild); }},0);